By pam - 03/12/2008 05:04 - France

Today, I said thanks to a man who got up for me in the bus. He angrily said "no, not you!". The old lady who sat down is now staring at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 191
You deserved it 7 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you really wanted that seat, you should have said "but I'm pregnant"

hehe i got told off for not getting up for an old bloke.I was 7 mths pregnant, just finished work and he didnt believe me.He was thrown off the bus.Not my fault I didnt show much Meh, you paid same amount if not more for the seat, fluck him!

Comments

pwnrzero 0

Wow there's only 3 comments.... I've never seen a fml with do few. By the way I don't get it

BabaBlackShirt 0

Not an FML. I don't get how stuff like this gets on here.

YDI, because you should have realized there was an old lady needing to sit down...Always let the elderly sit before you do. If you're sitting down already and you're near the front or no one else will stand up, give them your seat.

So everyone must see every single elderly person? And if they don't see them and think a man was being kind to give up his seat for her, she's a bitch?

If you really wanted that seat, you should have said "but I'm pregnant"

don't care when people stares at you, you wanted to sit down, and it's your right

hehe i got told off for not getting up for an old bloke.I was 7 mths pregnant, just finished work and he didnt believe me.He was thrown off the bus.Not my fault I didnt show much Meh, you paid same amount if not more for the seat, fluck him!

Errr...i dont really see the FML here, you were mistaken...that happens almost every day but you dont see people bitching about it. Suck it up, OP! No wonder this FML doesnt have many comments at this stage...