By Anonymous - 26/12/2009 05:16 - United States

Today, I was riding the train home, and I sat in the row in front of a homeless woman. I noticed an old man staring at me. I got off the train after a long 6 stops, and the old man who had been staring at me walks up to me and says "The lady behind you was flicking lice onto you the whole time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 2 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

:O Oh my, he should have told you earlier . Last! >_>

I would have socked him in the face because he didn't tell me earlier. Actually, in real life, I wouldn't do that. I would just mention it to him angrily. But because I'm on the internet, I can pretend to be a big, tough guy who would kick someone's ass for stepping on my sneakers.

Comments

Im sorry. I fpught head lice fer a whole year. Its horrible, go to the pharmacy an get everything they have. They like the back of your ears and the back of your neck. Nasty little things. Yuck!

MochaBlues 0

That's just aidiashgufhging disgusting. x:

uswhatewa 0

Uh, lice are such an annoyance. How to get rid of them: Wash your hair with anti-lice shampoo and comb them with lice comb. Mix vinegar and watter (so it is not too strong) and soak your hair in it. Don't dry, just put on a towel and leave it overnight. Next morning wash your hair with regular shampoo and comb them again with lice comb. If your hair wasn't too infected, it should be okay. If it was, just repeat the vinegar thing and wash your hair with anti-lice shampoo in a week.

Back in gradeschool when I had lice, my mom put a jar of mayonnaise in my hair, and then wrapped it with cling wap and had me sleep with it on gross I know but it got rid of them like that.

thats what you get for sitting near a bum

RinRenegade 0

THATS ****** UP! The best shampoo is Prell it makes your hair have less oils. After Prell, use a lice shampoo like Nix and a lice comb. I had lice a while ago, and it sucked so bad. I seriously would have slapped both of them. Good luck with that.

good luck.that really sucks..i never had lice before lol

brushababyy 0

my brother had the actual little mites. I only had nits. we took care of it all in about a week. change your pillowcases daily, vacuum daily, use lice shampoo and then don't wash your hair for a couple of days. comb three times a day.