By Teaching - 12/11/2009 07:17 - United States

Today, I was reading my students' Halloween stories I made them write for my creative writing class in high school. One of my students wrote about attacking me. She got my street address perfect and everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 988
You deserved it 4 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as she doesnt do anything then it should be fine. Was the story good at least?

HyperactiveJer 0

Comments

Their ur students what do u think there gonna write about?

Your the one that wanted the damn horror story in the first place. Im gonna have to say YDI and FYL because this is just well, your screwed, type of things.

I'm going to go out on a assumption and say YDI - you're probably one of those shitty teachers that impact a childs life in such a horrible way that not one this single student dreams about killing you in their sleep but the entire freaking class and school faculty also dreams this...

bikeduster 0

I peronally think that your student he/she is just slighty..."different"....either that or just plainly *******....no I can't say it. That student just needs help.

You need to show her writing to the principal and see what can be done. A lot of schools have disciplinary action for threatening a teacher, even in writing. Then talk with the parents, so that they can put her in therapy. Not to scare you, but you also might want to speak with a police officer about what would be needed for a restraining order, and might at least want to file some sort of report, so that it's on record. Also, if you get a lot of hangups or prank phone calls, you should log them in a notebook beside the phone; additionally, some phone companies will keep records for you of incoming calls, if you let them know you're being harrassed. If you don't have a security system, consider getting one, and never leave your doors and windows unlocked. (Including your car.) Oh, and if you have outside pets, you might decide to keep them inside as much as possible, when you're not there watching them. At very least, show it to the principal and talk to the kid's parents. Sometimes these things are benign, but nowadays you can't be too careful, so that you don't end up a statistic.

Dude,that's scary,i'd keep an eye on that kid!

how can you possibly be mad!!!? YOU obviouly did something to piss the kid off! if not, it's high school. he can't do crap to you. Besides, it's CREATIVE writing. She/he doesn't deserve therapy, he/she got everything right

hahaha with the number of rapist teachers, that should get off lol