By Teaching - 12/11/2009 07:17 - United States

Today, I was reading my students' Halloween stories I made them write for my creative writing class in high school. One of my students wrote about attacking me. She got my street address perfect and everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 988
You deserved it 4 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as she doesnt do anything then it should be fine. Was the story good at least?

HyperactiveJer 0

Comments

956TXking 0

You must be a horrible student. One of those people who blames your failing grades on your teachers and considers any woman in a respected position to be bitchy for doing her job.

arsehole 0

Is it just me or does this kid sound like Michael myers reincarnated? Just sayin.

perdix 29

I hope you gave her a C for writing a bad horror movie that turns into a trite, but serviceable porno. In a world, Where she thinks she can't have him, she decides no one will. (Huge knife appears. "Psycho" theme.) As they struggle in mortal combat, their eyes lock. And she realizes she CAN have him. (Bow-chicka-wow-wow) Insert good ol' Catholic schoolgirl porno here. Cumming to a theater or MEGAFLICKS near you.

She's a high school TEENAGER your, a man? Man up, yo

Yeah, #40. Stop being a wet blanket. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy Halloween. OP, that is really creepy. I suppose it depends on how much you know the student, but still. What if that paper were about attacking another student? I don't see how this is different. Nowadays, it's definately something to loom into at least.

perdix 29

Lonely_Lez (#41), I have to respectfully disagree with you. The best holiday is: (drum roll) April Fools' Day What gift or costume can compare to the time you send your wife out to get you a swankeeper's hat?

XaosZaleski 0

See, that'd make sense if I were only searched once or twice, but I was searched a total of 6 times during my days in high school. And Mercy, I agree. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I was more or less getting at school officials who have a thing for over-reacting to things 99% of the time.

This is why I HATE reading comments on FML. First of all, which of you said that his use of apostrophe was wrong? Because unless he went back to correct it....it already IS right. "My students wrote a paper." "I graded my students' papers." That is what he wrote. READ. Secondly, yes the guy is a writing teacher. This is a WEBSITE, not an essay, not a classroom. He doesn't need to run it through eight grammar checks to please a bunch of a people who are probably his students' age. If you had problems understanding his OP, then perhaps you have a learning disability that you oughta check on. And lastly--TALK TO THE PRINCIPAL. Find out what the best course of action is with this girl. This is NOT a joke. She may have meant it as such, but then she needs to be spoken to in order to assess her intentions. She may not need repriminanding, but if she has a history of misbehavior, then don't ignore it. In this day and age, it is the little things like this that people choose to ignore and regret doing so. and by the way....it should be damn near impossible to find a teacher's address, if they are smart and make sure they are unlisted and ditch their FB and MySpace. But regardless--a student should not know their teacher's address, at all.

Chill out. One of the staff fixed it. It happens ALL THE TIME. Basically anytime someone points out the mistake, the staff fixes it. ****.

quarty165 0

While I agree that the op's grammar is correct, if you hate reading comments so much, then why do you read them? No one's forcing you.

My apologies, I did not know that. ****.

Yarrachel 16

It probably didn't just happen today, fool.