Drama!

By fuckparents - 09/01/2012 23:01 - United States

Today, my distraught mom called me, saying my dad had killed himself and to come home right away. After cussing out my math teacher for trying to stop me and rushing back home in a taxi, I ran into the living room, only to find my parents laughing so hard they were practically in tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 772
You deserved it 3 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow FYL... They took the joke too far...

ajourdhui 0

what the ****. what kind of selfish asshole does that to someone? especially someone they love.

Comments

BarDownDaily 12

That's just ******. Suicide is a serious issue.

Wow. Some people have actually experienced that, it's really not something to joke about...

Wow. Your parents are complete fucktards. I'm sorry OP. :(

Jakesterk96 8

So you just answered the phone in class and talked with your mom without your teacher saying anything?

No, read the fml again. His teacher tried to stop him, probably to ask him why he was answering his phone in class. :P

HubbaBubba259_fml 0

That's awfully ******* shitty of them to scare the living hell out of you, causing you to piss off your teacher, miss school, and waste time all for a few "***** and giggles" for your parents. Repay the favor in the future and do something like that to them. Hopefully your teacher will understand? Otherwise damn. FYL for sure.

1# Uh why, you need to re read it.

RochelleRedvines 8

Wow, your parents are ****** up.

SilverInGray 25

We can answer our phones in class, either with the teacher not noticing or asking for permission.

bitter3ulogy 0

You hide the phone man. You hide it

That's just straight up fuckery from your parents, OP. FYL

BikeAllDay818 6

She's probably in college, cause what high school kid has money for a taxi...

What are you talking about? I think you need to re-read the FML and #1's comment again.

BikeAllDay818 6

Someone tell me how I can delete my comments. I didn't mean to write my previous comment. -__-

DivakiddOsz 5

Zaaaamn I would've disappeared for a week to see of they like the feeling of thinking that their child might be dead .

BikeAllDay818 6

#99, who are you even talking to?

This FML made me cry. My little brother committed suicide 3 weeks ago. I miss him so much

GovernorGeneral 8

Omg 128. I can only sleep with the fan on too!!! And im sorry for your loss. And at the fml, well OPs parents were only joking so its a good thing. Least it didnt really happen...

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I really hope your family gets through it ( well you can't really get through something like that, but hopefully I don't seem insensitive and rude).

MerrikBarbarian 9

Aww I'm sorry for your loss. My best friend who was basically a sister to me committed suicide 2 years ago. It's still hurts. This fml made me sad too :(

That's horrible how could they do that to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sick minded people!!!!!

I would say they aren't the parents if they do that..

Wow FYL... They took the joke too far...

kbtoyz69 9

They wanna play jokes do they? Well then it's time for op to start "operation give parents hell"!!!!

41- first up, tell op's parents she's pregnant!

Awesome_Guy2468 0

And then get them so drunk, SO DRUUUNK, that they are practically acting like kids then put a basketball under the moms shirt then record them freaking out and post it on YouTube facebook and twitter

btnhdude 0

42- Just no. That comes up every single time and is probably the worse thing to do. Instead, throw a surprise party and invite over 300 mexicans, play mexican music and pour glasses of pineapple juice. When your parents come home, they'll try to throw everyone but won't be able because pineapple juice is so good.

BikeAllDay818 6

Or she can throw a party and invite 300 black people and grape juice.

Wicked361 8
GoodLookingGeese 10

everybody knows what "lulz" is!

Jokes about a serious issue like that to someone that is close to the subject of matter is not funny at all.

They did take the joke too far, if that were me I'd have honestly punched her!

CVeNgineer 0

Gonna be awkward when you gotta go back to class..

bibbster18 11

That awkward moment when your mom tells you that your dad killed himself and you come home to find them both laughing...

OP should just apologize to his/her teacher and explain what happen. Any person with sense will have to excuse that.

ajourdhui 0

what the ****. what kind of selfish asshole does that to someone? especially someone they love.

agreed. why the hell would someone put YDI?

shift_love 13

Jerks isn't a strong enough word to describe how ****** up those people are.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

I've seen a lot of people answer their cell phones in class. If other kids are talking loudly, you're far enough away from the teacher, etc., it doesn't seem too hard.

One of the more ****** up things ever posted, not even funny. Sorry OP

Armyboy124 0

That's a killer joke.

HubbaBubba259_fml 0

I think this was his complete slip-ass fail of a pun perhaps? Leave the puns to the more experienced ones like Doc.

I don't think anyone should make a pun or joke out of this FML. How could anyone even respond to this in a humorous way? It's just that messed up.

rosha267 21

What the hell?? How in the world is that suppose to be funny??