By Anonymous - 01/02/2010 07:34 - United States

Today, I was playing rugby. I was tackled very hard at the end of a play, and I got up to find my head bleeding profusely. Not one person offered to drive me to the ER. I had to drive myself to get six stitches in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 3 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's hard to believe that even with such an obvious injury, no one offered to drive you. :[

Comments

KDS_fml 0

Don't most head wounds bleed profusely? Even if it's nothing but a minor scrape?.....just a thought.

ForeverUndead 0

Not entirely a man's sport. I play for college, and I'm female. He's a pussy for whining about a little cut. Hmmph. :|

dugumit 0

who was the fuqn idiot that said rugby and soccer are so closely related? moron where in soccer do they do line outs, scrums, tackles, rucks, dummy halfs etc

You plag rugby and are suprised you got hurt and that no one cared... Quit whining you candy ass. Besides, it was only six stiches.

boatkicker 4

I say FYL only because it was a head injury, and its sometimes really hard to stop the bleeding on those. I can imagine that you either bled all over your car, and couldn't try and stop it because you were busy driving, or else you were cut on the front of your head and it could have dripped into your eyes, and still all over your car. Still though, sorta YDI because you were playing a sport that is rather dangerous. If you don't want to get hurt, do something safer.

yup like the saying says if the fires to hot get out of the kitchen. Sucks that it was a head injury, sucks even more that you thought someone would care. regardless hope it's patched up.

just thought I'd put in a word... everyone's saying rugby's a man's game and "go play something else...for girls" WTF. Have you freaking seen girls play rugby? I've had teammates play through broken bones and stuff..girls can hold their own...just sayin'

heyarnold69 0

as a fellow rugby player. a prop. I realize you must be a back.

dart0829 0

rugby backs, pretty boys who score, forwards=big guys that mess ppl up, i'm a scrumhalf but yea, this guy needs to suck it up

Dude, you play rugby, expect that type of shit. I do when I play. Also, you sound like a baby, so I agree that you must be a back. A forward wouldn't complain about that crap (I'm a lock, I wouldn't whine like that).

it's RUGBY! You're supposed to get you head smashed in!