By Anonymous - 01/02/2010 07:34 - United States

Today, I was playing rugby. I was tackled very hard at the end of a play, and I got up to find my head bleeding profusely. Not one person offered to drive me to the ER. I had to drive myself to get six stitches in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 3 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's hard to believe that even with such an obvious injury, no one offered to drive you. :[

Comments

this is why yanks shouldnt play rugby. suck it up man. or go play that game with all the padding, what it called...?

The overblown machismo is astounding. His mates shouldn´t have abandoned him, on the field or off you have your buddy´s back. How can you expect to work as a team when you can´t fall back on eachother? If you can´t trust eachother injuries are bound to happen. Just because you play a rough game, it doesn´t mean you can be careless or stupid, quite the opposite. I´m a prop, and I understand you have to look after the petite little backs who can´t fend for themselves :)

Though you guys are being real assholes about it you're probably right it's Rugby he should suck it up but it I did'nt read where he quit playing he at least deserves a ride from his teammates to the doc after the games over .

Your mates are twats... But the fact you were able to man up and do it yourself just further proves that rugby is a real man's game. I'm shite at it, like most sports, but it's a lot better to watch than football, both proper and american. Fair play. And #63, PLEASE learn to speak English. You think you're doing it all properly with all the capitalised words... But that just makes you look thicker than all lower case, people can see you're trying to do it right and STILL getting it wrong.

You were injured. Get over it. Americans should not play games like that.

ihavenoname123 0

come on. mostly niggers play rugby anyways. it's as if their heads were already smashed in, their IQ isn't really going to change...

some one likes to start arguments doesn't he? :P bring on the hate and the essay-lenght reponses!

u agree #1 they must be VERY well loved :D

It costs money to call an ambulance. So unless you seriously can't handle the situation and someone needs immediate medical attention, driving is much more cost effective.