By Anonymous - 01/02/2010 07:34 - United States

Today, I was playing rugby. I was tackled very hard at the end of a play, and I got up to find my head bleeding profusely. Not one person offered to drive me to the ER. I had to drive myself to get six stitches in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 3 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's hard to believe that even with such an obvious injury, no one offered to drive you. :[

Comments

Danielt104 6

Oh wow, I thought you said heart. My last comment won't make ant sense now

iad8107 0

this is for 66. put a dick in your mouth, swallow, choke and die, you racisist

somuchjustice 0

rugby. no shit they wouldn't drive you they probably had all ready been drinking profusely, thus they were playing rugby.

Why would they offer? It's rugby. When you get a scratch like that, you keep playing.

Rugby is the best sport in the world. I love it and im really glad its being played in the US. It's a mans game. None of this AFL shit that is for wusses, Rugby really honestly is painful. Best sport ever by the way... GO NEW SOUTH WALES BLUES!!!

Reyo 2

Congradulations OP...you have now become a man. Now man up and grow a pair.

If you were able to drive yourself, you obviously didn't need the help. Don't play a man's sport and then bitch about it.

6 stitches? that's hardly serious.... maybe you should play netball

66 stfu you racist dipshit. mostly black people play rugby? bullshit....

if you were trying to go to get your stitches before the end of the game then it's no wonder you had to go alone. everyone knows the real solution is to take the blood replacement, change your shirt if possible, fill the wound with vaceline and get back out there. on the other hand if they left you to go alone after the match then you're clearly not going to win player of the year and might want to find a new team to join.