By TMI - 05/08/2009 19:36 - United States

Today, I was opening and sorting mail for my boss as part of my job. One package was delivered to the office instead of his home by mistake, since his house is next door on the same property. I didn't notice until I had opened it. I had to hand my boss an opened box of toys. Kinky ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 632
You deserved it 6 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least they were kinky... Otherwise, this would be weird.

missmeliss0309 0

how are they a perv? they are required to open the mail... O_O

Comments

YDI. Why would you open something adressed to his home?

OH MY GOD! you people dont read the FML, do you?! for fcks sake!

What do you mean? I did read it, actually.

She didn't know until she opened it, smartass. Not everyone noticed a small address difference immediately.

Equinox987 0

Voted you deserved it, mainly because you now have top class grade A blackmail material on your boss. Expect that promotion and pay rise to follow soon ;)

Lets just hope that your boss isn't a fan of FML.. can you imagine logging in and seeing your assistant not only mistakenly opened your personal package and discovered what was in there, but that she then posted about, and then responded/discussed it with everyone?

Are those surprise secretary day gifts for you?

OMG!! THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! I was working for a chiropractor and he had a "butt plug" delivered to the office!!!! He didn't want his family to know... luckily, I skillfully repackaged it, and he never knew that I had seen it! :)

TMI indeed, but... at least his sex life is pretty fun? Keeps him in a good mood? And now you both have something to laugh about? Maybe? lol...

toosoonbreh 0

At #2, never say that again.

littlebrittle77 0
Mr_Horrible 0

This isn't an FML, sounds like someone could parlay their way to a raise...otherwise you can tell the rest of the office that the boss loves a good butt plug.

i would have taped it back up and carried it over to his house and left it on the doorstep.