127
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

I used that rule. Ate a lollipop that was a few years old. Microscopic mold. Let's just say I got food poisoning(during finals/:) and I won't do that again.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Noo 26. The lollipop I ate was 4? years old. I had never had food poisoning before. AND, here's the funny part: I only took two licks before throwing it away. Yet I still got food poisoning. If you value your health, STAY AWAY!

Reply

It gets old without the mold! Anything that's past expiration date just leave it to daddy to eat. His rules, his sacrifice!

Reply

I wish this was my family's rule. Even when there's mold me don't throw it out -.- we cut the mold off and keep eat. WTF WERE NOT POOR.

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Loading data…