By TMI - 05/08/2009 19:36 - United States

Today, I was opening and sorting mail for my boss as part of my job. One package was delivered to the office instead of his home by mistake, since his house is next door on the same property. I didn't notice until I had opened it. I had to hand my boss an opened box of toys. Kinky ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 632
You deserved it 6 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least they were kinky... Otherwise, this would be weird.

missmeliss0309 0

how are they a perv? they are required to open the mail... O_O

Comments

Dynoblaze 1

damn. talk about awkward. though this is really an fml for the secretary. "today my boss got some kinky sex toys. Stuff that looks like it hurts. I just got called into his office. FML."

andie_lala 0

I AM his secretary (administrative assistant)! I said that in the FML. But I'm pretty sure they were for him and his wife. There was some...uh..."stuff" in there for her, too.

OP: did the boss say anything when he noticed the box was open?

how is this an fml. its awkward, i'll give you that. but its not FML...

triplethreat13 0

FHL not yours! you have the advantage of giving him a disapproving look to make him feel mortified. then he'll offer you anything you want so you don't tell anybody, you ask for a promotion, and then you are no longer a mail guy. or you ask for a raise, so you are a mail guy with twice as much money as the other mail guys.

If you were a good assistant you would have broken the toys in for him. That plastic-y, factory smell is just so off-putting, he might just lose his boner when he first puts them to use. He'd be happier and you'd get a raise if his toys smelled lightly used.

kinky ones..? Arnt all sex toys kinky??

TheCashMan88 0

OH NO I DISCOVERED MY BOSS LIKES KINKY SEX FML Get the **** over it. Believe it or not, people enjoy sex in different ways.

Agreed entirely. Is knowing that your boss and his wife use toys really going to **** over your life so badly?

fuck_YOUR_lives 0