By Anonymous - 29/04/2014 18:46 - United States - Swartz Creek

Spicy
Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend, and I cheekily told him about something I'd read that's supposed to feel really good during sex. I then heard his sister sarcastically say, "Yeah, that does feel pretty good". Apparently he'd had me on speaker the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 691
You deserved it 9 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate speaker phone. I always tell people when they're on it.

Comments

You don't deserve it OP. you expect your boyfriend to have private phone calls or give you some warning! tell him in future to make sure he tells you!

He could have at least warned you beforehand that you were on speaker phone.

Meh, at least he has a cool sister. Mostly I though it was strange (but cool) that you're from the U.S. but you use the word, "cheekily".

Cheeky is a term used in other places too. Here in Canada it's an extremely common term, and every time I've gone to the US I've heard plenty of people use it.

oddities 20

I hate when people put you on speaker phone without warning you. This one girl I used to be friends with did that to me when her friends were around because they would eavesdrop anyways. I actually almost asked her out when I was on speaker phone. If I hadn't changed what I was going to say when I heard her sister say something ... I feel your pain, OP. People should tell you when you're on speakerphone.

Attacksloth 33

The same thing happened to my fiancée. She said something dirty and I had her on speakerphone in front of my grandmother and my father. Just be happy it was only his sister. :P

Um, I have two questions. One: Why did you boyfriend decide you should be on speaker phone, and two: what was the special move ?