By Awkward... - 29/01/2013 09:40 - United States - Killeen

Spicy
Today, my sister's boyfriend called while she was out. The second I answered he tried to have phone sex with me. When I explained to him that I wasn't my sister and that we just sound the same on the phone, he replied, "Don't care, let's keep going." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 215
You deserved it 4 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wildsweetchild 19

Well, that's awkward. I hope you told your sister. That's just wrong.

Comments

KY_Jelly 10

I hope you hung up the phone and didn't tell your sister. But seriously, why would you answer her phone when she was out? Just let it ring.

Why not tell her sister? She needs to know about situations like this. Also, it could have been a house phone.

Ever heard of a landline? :) edit: sorry didnt see the reaction above when i posted this

1 Lets see your girlfriend do this and see how you react..

I definitely agree with you on not picking up the someone else's phone, respect privacy.

RedPillSucks 31

It's called common courtesy. Something that seems lost, nowadays. Also, as #9 said, it may be a household phone shared by multiple people. OP doesn't say that this was a cell phone.

16 It said "while she was out" that phrase makes me think it was a landline.. So try again..

Yup, the chances are they live together and it was a landline otherwise the OP would have deserved it.

If it was a landline, why would he want to have phne sex on a landline? There can be more than one phone, so if someone else were to have picked it up...

Where is everyone getting the idea that its her sisters phone?-.-

KY_Jelly 10

I definitely didn't notice that it wasn't a cell phone. Thanks guys! Also, the sister should know what happened, but her boyfriend should be the one to tell her. If it were me, I wouldn't believe something like that coming from my sister, but I would believe it if my boyfriend owned up to it.

9, it could be a very bad joke, for example.

44 Sad thing is.. Almost no boyfriend will admit to it unless confronted.. Even then sometimes no..

My cordless has a privacy function that locks out all the other extensions. I think its a pretty standard these days.

7yzz 18

If hes dumb enough to try and have phone sex with the sister, hes probably dumb enough to do it on the family landline phone.

It could be a landline or she could've left her phone at home and when he called multiple times OP answered to tell him. I'd do something like that.

maybe it was a landline, people use those

wildsweetchild 19

congradulations! your wildsweetchild has just evoled into feared!

wildsweetchild 19

#34 I don't consider it as a bad thing ;)

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

That's actually hilarious. Probably his way to play it off with humor.

I really want to believe you're right, but since OP posted this here, I'm not so sure about that.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

Eh maybe. Maybe her boyfriend has one of those strange senses of humor that you can never tell if he's messing around or not.

Well, that's awkward. I hope you told your sister. That's just wrong.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Boys will be boys" ended as an excuse whenever he finished grade school.

Was it a girl or boy who answered the phone?

I think you should tell your sister. It seems her boyfriend can't be trusted.

I agree. If he would say that to the sister who knows what else the guy has been up to.

perdix 29

#6. Good idea! Maybe she'll take the hint and plan a threesome!

GoodLookingGeese 10
BlueFlatts 20

Imagine if the mom had picked up instead. I wonder how that conversation would have went.

oj101 33

Unfortunately, when you're horny, almost any alternative will do. Never underestimate the power of sexual desire.

oj101 33

... but FYL indeed. No one should ever have to be in that situation.

sammyjanette 17

How about just using your hand, and not involving outside partners when you're supposed to be in a committed relationship.

RedPillSucks 31

While I agree with you, there's no indication that they were in a committed relationship, although that's the general assumption. Still, the boyfriend shouldn't have involved someone who's unwilling.

Yeah, but if the boyfriend is going to engage in phone sex, you don't hit on your girlfriend's sister. That's what paid sex talk lines are for!

perdix 29

I'm wondering in what other situations will her boyfriend find you an acceptable substitute? Unless your periods are synchronized, he could have uninterrupted sex with his girlfriend or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Genius!

RedPillSucks 31

Parts is parts (Old Wendy's commercial)