By fuckedbyahipster - 15/06/2013 16:13 - Finland

Today, I was lectured by a self-professed vegan over my "barbaric" eating habits, in between her scarfing down a tuna fish sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 721
You deserved it 2 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theninja1800 11

Out of all the types of annoying douchebags in the world, hypocrites are the worst.

Please show her a book to read. It seems that knowledge from reading is become a hipster thing.

Comments

Let the Vegan, Vegetarian and regular eating people wars begin! It's like whale wars but only associated with peoples choice of diets. Did you have a fun debate OP with your new "vegan" friend afterwards?

thatbaybay 8

Some eat fish and some even eat chicken and just don't eat cow or pig or by-products of either

That's called being an omnivore who doesn't like red meat. Nice to (m)eat you.

Yes, some people do, and none of those people are vegan or even vegetarian. They would be pescetarian, pollo-pescetarian, or (as the person above me said) simply omnivore who don't eat certain types of meat but do eat others.

They would definitely not be considered vegan. Vegan is no animal products what so ever. Clothing, food, everything...

Haha, I love when people try to correct others and are wrong. VEGANS DON'T EAT FISSSHHHHH!!!!! Basically, they survive on air. Haha

I want to frame this comment and hang it in my parlor.

I don't get vegans and vegetarians. They are all about protecting the animals, but then they go and eat all the animal's food.

Sonfang 19

It's not always about protecting animals. I was lacto-ovo vegetarian until recently, I added fish, but it had nothing to do with cruelty to animals. In fact most of my family and fiancé's family are hunters and I love to fish. It's a choice, I still cook things like bacon, turkey, and deer I just don't partake in it.

iShanny 13

I completely agree, #10! Also, the mental image I have right now... Priceless. Made my day :D

does that person know where fish comes from? some people are just that stupid

Seems like she doesn't know what it means to be a Vegan.

Fish is sometimes neutral for some vegans...but either way facts being straight is a good thing...