By Lolrus - 28/03/2009 16:50 - Qatar

Today, I was jogging through my neighborhood and then I notice this cute guy running beside me, we stoped and flirted for a while and my mom drove past. She then rolled down the window and said "Honey, you owe me for the dry cleaning on your period pants." FML
I agree, your life sucks 103 171
You deserved it 5 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

braFTW 0

Parents are clueless.. sorry.

laulaufolife 0

does your mom really want you to pay her back for something like $3.00 for drycleaning?

Two words. Menstrual cups. (i.e. DivaCup) ... Seriously ladies, they'll be your best friend forever.

0 3

Oh no, now that guy knows that you get periods!

Becks129 0

LMFAO! What an awsome **** block! Moms are the best at that. How did the guy react to that?

1) your mom is a very smart lady, way to cockblock success! 2) oh yeah, it sucks that you were talking to the one guy in the world who didn't know all girls get periods! 3) your mom is my hero.

That begs revenge of some sort. You seriously need to embarrass her in public while at the same time pwning her such that you look like the stable, mature one & her the bitch she is. Then after, you can say to her, "Well, you know the other day when you embarrassed me in public? *That's* how I felt. How do *you* like it?"

brituke23 0

#42 Are you an idiot or something?! Every girl has their periods differently. Maybe yours have been light and with little blood, but some girls have SO rough periods that they have to change their padis 2 times in an hour! You are a girl and you write a comment like this? F**k you really.

wow.............i woulda been like do i know u? go away....STALKERRRRR