By alrightsheryl - 28/03/2009 16:40 - United States

Today, it's my 18th birthday. I called my parents and they told me that they found weed in the guest house, so they called my boarding school to drug test me. It wasn't my weed. They didn't even say, "Happy Birthday." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 600
You deserved it 4 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

Wait a minute. You're at boarding school. It was in the guest house. What's wrong with this picture? Your parents are either just assholes, or phenomenally stupid.

Comments

victoria4161993 0

you are 18???? can't you just move out they can't do that???

they're not going to say happy birthday to you if they just found weed on your bed (even though it's not yours)

treesdevin 0

**** his birthday...... you're one year closer to dying congrats......FYL & **** your parents for being beezies....

chocolatedrop 0

clearly they don't love u if ur in boarding school

Happy birthday! ^_^ edit: damn second..... Well yay for the weed not being yours. XD

wats so good about the weed not being his?

darkness_within 0
SwordSlasher 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

so now calling your parents on your birthday is fishing for compliments? SERIOUSLY?!

you're at least going to smoke a birthday blunt right? stick it to the man!

i hate u! plus if shes in a boarding school how would she smoke da weed at the house?

Well you should piss clean then, what's there to worry about? And happy birthday.

take the drug test then go buy some weed, bring it back to your guest house, smoke it, then say "now you have a reason to believe i have weed"

DeeJayD 0

Wait a minute. You're at boarding school. It was in the guest house. What's wrong with this picture? Your parents are either just assholes, or phenomenally stupid.

HAPPPPPPPPYY BIRTHDAY :D and oh that sucks :( (N)