By some_girl_19 - 05/08/2009 13:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when we heard the panicky voice of his little sister saying there was an emergency downstairs. He jumped up and left to see what the matter was. The big emergency? The Wii remotes had dead batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 122
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

Comments

I think the FML was supposed to be how the sister panicked for a stupid reason, not how her boyfriend went to check on her.

does the kid not know how to replace batteries?? wtf??

agreed, with his little sister downstairs, thats messed up, what if she heard you, i mean its just something you shouldn't do

You did it while he was supposed to be babysitting? thats awful.

Crunchy_fml 0

pimpin88 is a troll with too much time on his hands

How old is the little sister? If she is older than 10 then she can wait a few minutes. If she can't then she needs to learn to be patient or learn how to change the batteries herself. On the wii and other consoles when the batteries die the game pauses and gives the user a message to change the batteries. While I have not been in a situation like the OP's I do agree %100 that this is an FML. I always get bugged about stupid crap like batteries or a game controler when I am doing something else.

sydsayslol 0

ok everybody. i dont think she was mad that he helped his sister. it just came at a REALLY bad time....

how is that a FML? you have a boyfriend who's good in bed (if he can give you ''intense'' orgasms) and caring (if he is willing to immediately get up and look after his little sister when she asks for help). you should be happy...

No way, trolls are never that verbose and well-spoken. He's just a crazy person.

sucks to be you. Obviously your boyfriend cares more about the well being of your sister than he does about pleasuring you. Or maybe your just bad in bed