By some_girl_19 - 05/08/2009 13:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when we heard the panicky voice of his little sister saying there was an emergency downstairs. He jumped up and left to see what the matter was. The big emergency? The Wii remotes had dead batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 122
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

Comments

newguy12 0

well, you should excuse your boyfriend for taking care fo his little sister. It's not all about you

I agree with moemoemoe and jjyeah and all the others who make sense. did none of you also think this might be the only time her boyfriends ever given her an ******? Maybe he sucks and that was the first time she ever tasted it, FHL. Maybe the kid deserves to tramautized if her biggest panick attack was "omg the wiis broken" GO OUTSIDE. YOU TOO.

Maybe the girl was ten yrs old? IS would leave an ten yr old alone for an while

teehee right before i read your post, i was setting up my wii to play it :) you poor thing you

damn im lucky i ain't a woman, i never knew it took that long for a girl to cum, Dudes can finish cumming in like 10 seconds. but YDI for having sex while a minor is in the house.

I don't know how people can have sex with family members in the house.. I'm not being a prude, but I'm always too paranoid that someone is going to walk in on us and see my naked arse. Even someone knocking on the door ruins the mood.. OP: I hope you get to make up for the ruined "intense ******". That's a kick in the ****.

i sware some people on here are stupid. so what if she's in the house? she cuold have been in the basement and they were upstairs. and obviously she was playing wii because she found out the remote was dead! so stop critisizing, dumbasses. FYL!

god forbid this ever happens to someone...

Time to do a bit of calling the pot black. ...was there ever a time when fmylife.com *wasn't* about people not being able to fully exploit the maximum extent of benefits in their privileged lives? What happened to events that literally made your life f*ed? This is a standard lite&trite post of the highest order. There isn't even an underlying theme beyond "it's risky to have sex while babysitting and/or with children in the house as *any*thing they do/think might interrupt your ******". Dear OP, Classic YDI. Granted, this post states nothing of you two being responsible for her safety, and clearly the family slipped up when it came to educating this little girl on what constitutes an emergency or not. So... you two are kids yourselves and having sex at his family's house. And it's being interrupted by things. Like little sisters, or Wii remotes that don't have batteries. And when they team up for crossover story-arcs, where they prey on panicky children. Whatever- details details. Sooooooo do it at your house. Or in the car. Or anywhere the standard chaos of modern living *won't* interrupt your ******. I wouldn't exactly say your life is effed because your ****** was interrupted, as you&boyfriend have sex amidst extenuating circumstances.