By some_girl_19 - 05/08/2009 13:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when we heard the panicky voice of his little sister saying there was an emergency downstairs. He jumped up and left to see what the matter was. The big emergency? The Wii remotes had dead batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 122
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

Comments

letitbe56 0

I didn't think she was mad at the boyfriend. I think she was mad at the sister for interrupting them for no good reason. And sex aside, the sister should never have yelled about an emergency unless it was actually an emergency. I'd be mad just for scaring me if she did that.

letitbe56 0

It's called being quiet. I seriously don't see why this is a big deal.

runner06 0

I don't think OP is trying to be selfish...I think she is saying its an FML because of the fact that that was all it was. If it was something serious like if there was a fire, ect, it would have been okay, but because it ended up being something trivial like the Wii Remotes being dead, she was pissed.

fmlyoumeanie 0

You just needed something to complain about, didn't you? Oh my god!! You were going through an INTENSE ****** and a sweet, little girl complains about something. So, of course, your GREAT (not sarcastic) boyfriend gets up and helps. Then of course you grudge and pout because now your life is ****** forever. Stop whining you big baby. I bet you did that to your parents all the time when you were little. Not everyone is going to do what you want all the time. You have to be more flexible with situations like this. Shut up and face the music. Life is hard and just because your boyfriend had to get up and see what the "emergency" was doesn't mean your life IS SO RUINED. OH MY GOD IT MUST BE SO HARD BEING YOU. Not having to lift a finger and getting to complain about stupid things with nobody telling you to, "SUCK IT UP." Your right, your life is ****** and you will never be happy again (not). I hope that little sister pushes brats like you in a hole so all of you will be stuck down there forever.

fmlyoumeanie 0

...Oh and EVERY KID does that all the time. People, even older, complain about stupid things. It was kind-of bad timing I just hate how you expect sympathy and are complaining! Get over it and roll over your fat ass. I'm sure you will have many more orgasms in your lifetime. Get over it, bitch.

@64 TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU @Op YDI big time for having sex with your boyfriend when his little sister is downstairs. At least you know your boyfriend is responsible. By the way maybe half of the world knows your a immature selfish jerk.

Hopefully he got dressed before he ran down lol.

Just be happy she didn't run upstairs to give him this information. Could have been worse.

thank god your bf came to the rescue, his sister could have died ( in the game)

CHEO21 0

Oh well atleast u got some ! Lol