By some_girl_19 - 05/08/2009 13:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of an intense orgasm when we heard the panicky voice of his little sister saying there was an emergency downstairs. He jumped up and left to see what the matter was. The big emergency? The Wii remotes had dead batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 122
You deserved it 9 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzy05 1

at least he's caring?? in case it really had been an emergency?

well, he was being a responsible brother I guess..

Comments

WTF? your life is ****** because your boyfriend was actually being a good brother and going to see what the "emergency" was? so what? just because it was something dumb doesnt mean that he didnt do the right thing, what if it had been something important--but he didn't go and check it out because of your "intense ******?"

At least you know your boyfriend is a good brother.

letitbe56 0

I think the FML is that the sister interrupted them for something that was not, in fact, any kind of emergency, not that the boyfriend went to help.

chiapet 0

I would run downstairs too! that's awful that the batteries are dead! is the wii ok now?

Wow. Are all the people in here complaining about them having sex with her in the house virgins or just really young? I honestly don't understand why people are so offended. It's sex. It's not traumatizing. It's not evil or nasty. And nothing mentions the little girl seeing a damned thing. As for the post. BATTERIES ARE IMPORTANT.

I agree with 82. She didn't specify the age of his little sister, so she could've been old enough to not care. They could be in their 20's and the little sister could've been 16 or something. I mean, when my boyfriend and I are fooling around with his "little brother" in the house, it's not that serious because his "little brother" is 16. And even if she was younger, it's not like she's totally shielded from sex these days anyway, with everything that's being presented in the media.

dramakat11 0

Seriously, shutup all of you prudes. WTF are parents supposed to do? Never have sex? Dumbasses.

All I have to say is that you guys are a bunch of conservative tight-asses. Plus, like, wow, it's totally better for her to experience sex through Internet ****, but traumatizing to see two real people doing it. Because you know, real people having sex is way unnatural. Sex is one of the most natural things we experience. It is a base instinct. There is nothing that should be traumatizing about anything sexual unless it is abuse. If seeing people having sex is traumatizing, they obviously have a deeper psychological problem.

Unless your "little sister" is 18, YDI for having sex while she's in the house. And she *did* have a disaster on her hands.

The OP never specified how old this "little sister" was. Although I guess they'd be moderately young if they'd be saying it's an emergency. Or a teenager being sarcastic I guess... I don't know, it could be either or. I don't really say YDI because they're probably old enough to do stuff without getting into trouble. It would have helped if the little sister's age was included. I don't know whether to say YDI or FYL because of it. x_x

Stephanieeex3 0

.. You had sex with his little sister downstairs? Shouldn't someone have been, oh, I don't know, WATCHING HER? Did you guys really expect the Wii to distract her enough to get him out of babysitting? I swear to God, teens get more idiotic by the second. @_@