By Anonymous - 14/12/2013 18:50

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. As he came, he yelled "FIRST, BITCHES!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 917
You deserved it 9 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's why you make the bastard wait lol

raininginseattle 9

Ask him "why do all the guys yell that?"

Comments

And that's why you make the bastard wait lol

So what you're saying is that she should've slept with someone else first, before her boyfriend so he wouldn't get the privilege? ...that make no sense at all.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

You must have some type of magical reading comprehension skills to get that idea from number one's comment. I sure as hell didn't think that's what they meant!

amayasoma 19

14 - How in the world did you come up with that?

luckyone365 7

It would have been funnier if this comment said "first".

#45. If it did this comment would have been moderated or buried. Lol

notsofriendly 17

Super disappointed this didn't say "FIRST, BITCHES!".

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

2- If she made him wait, he probably still would have said it when they did do it.

This comment isn't even the first. Notice it's #2. The first probably DID say first and got deleted.

Seriously, making him wait wouldn't have changed the outcome. And yes, I assumed (ass out of you and me, and all that jazz) that the #2 comment meant something different. Oh no. Crucify me.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Us here on fml don't crucify, we condemn.

websphere69 27

hopefully she condomed. him...

Heh heh. The devil wishes to be crucified...

Finally, someone gets the crucified joke.

Even if she would've made him wait another couple of years he could have still yelled out "FIRST, BITCHES!" #1 makes no sense, where that comment even if unlikely makes complete sense.

#48 that was exactly what I was thinking. the only time people would appreciate that.

He's even worse than FML commenters who say that....

I think that was meant to be mine, I wrote 'FIRST, BITCHES' in relation to this fml, but my phone thought otherwise

This would have been the only "FIRST" comment acceptable I think. It would have been very nice to see that.

mxij 13

Wait, did those really exist? I have only heard legends of those dark times.

pwnman 33

Considering OP knew her boyfriend for a while before she lost it (hopefully), how did she not see this "coming"?

beelee1988 13

So because he said something stupid (which most guys and girls do). He is all of a sudden not a "keeper"? For all we know he could be the sweetest boyfriend. Apparently that doesn't matter though.

ThatNutellaTho 6

#107 I Agree!! maybe He's Just a Competitive Dork?

Nothin wrong with being a gold medalist! "It's a race and I always win!"

I think he meant that he was her first.

hunts19ketchup 23
olpally 32

Really? Cum on, he needs to grow up. Big whooptie ******* doo.

mif_fml 27

So creative using "cum" to really mean "come."

olpally 32

Back handed compliment... Not accepted.

She was being sarcastic. It's not a compliment.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

52- What do you think a back handed compliment is?

52 tried to give clarification when really she needed clarification. Brilliant.

arandomusernameaa 20

Thanks for that inspiring and creative comment...

timss4 19

Thanks for that asshole comment Since when do comments have to be inspiring or creative?

raininginseattle 9

Ask him "why do all the guys yell that?"

And then you say it may have been my first, but it kinda sucked...