By brownieswillneverbethesame - 04/09/2011 06:18 - United States

Today, I was eating a brownie my grandmother had made, only to discover an inch long piece of what resembled dead skin in the middle of it. This discovery was only made after taking a bite and wondering why the consistency was wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 146
You deserved it 2 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lendalynn 5
perdix 29

. . . and Grandpa's missing, and Grandma seems uncharacteristically cheery.

Comments

I would have your grandmother check herself for missing fingers, toes, ears, eyelids, etc. You never know how the knife can slip as she's cutting the brownies. Oh, and that wasn't strawberry sauce on top.

Sweej 1

If the OP said there was strawberry sauce on top, then I would find your attempt at a joke moderately funny. But OP didn't say that, so you just failed.

gmc_blossom 21

Sweej, you just failed by trying to out comment DocBastard. Who does that, really? Idiot.

Sweej 1

Blossom - I just did. And absolutely wrecked him in the process. That's right, I'll be calling the shots from now on, fool.

TheTwistedOtaku 16
perdix 29

. . . and Grandpa's missing, and Grandma seems uncharacteristically cheery.

Hold your horses, stop the time, wait 1 cotton-picking minute! Don't take another bite! Excavate the rest of those brownies, I'm sure there are some fossils in there somewhere!

nothing wrong with a little people jerky just ask Dr. Lector

If you think about it, you probably eat animal skin a lot...But that's still disgusting.

That's just her secret ingredient...eat up!

We Came As Romans is awesome (I assume that's what you mean by WCAR