By brownieswillneverbethesame - 04/09/2011 06:18 - United States

Today, I was eating a brownie my grandmother had made, only to discover an inch long piece of what resembled dead skin in the middle of it. This discovery was only made after taking a bite and wondering why the consistency was wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 146
You deserved it 2 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lendalynn 5
perdix 29

. . . and Grandpa's missing, and Grandma seems uncharacteristically cheery.

Comments

lendalynn 5
enonymous 8

Ohh Austin powers fajah... wait a minute... Wait... Get me the skin box... Ohh yes this a keeper quick save me from myself...

ifailplzinsultme 0

I just masturbated alot. Wait did I do it wrong?

Well knock me down and call me Susan, that's a brownie!

Maybe Grandpa's "hiding" in the fridge and looks suspiciously separated. Hmm...

perdix 29

While Grandma feeds the evidence to unsuspecting accomplices, bit by bit. If you go over to Grandma's for dinner and there is just one sausage being served, take a pass on that!

I've done that before. It's better to just assume it's coconut and move on.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

Was I the only one expecting there to be weed in the brownies?

GraveRobber14 13

Maybe it was egg because she didn't mix it enough? Still that's pretty gross fyl

LiveLaughFML 10

i will never look at a brownie the same way. LOLJK.

Marcella1016 31

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard before in my life. And I've seen 2 girls and a cup.

X_Codes 11

You know, it's probably not actually dead skin, especially if it looks like dead skin after being baked in the oven for half an hour (or however long you cook your brownies).

IndiRae 9

Holy ****. Very few things make me sick, but I truly feel ill right now.

Leadamp 7

I feel sick. What did grandma say afterwords

Forget about the dead skin thing... at that point I would be more concerned about the brownie resembling a turd.

It fulfills your body's daily needs for dead, rotting 85 year old grandmother flesh.

RainbowzSkittlez 6

It taste like chocolate skin. Really now, you should know by reading the fml, >;)

Malkria 1

Guess whose never eating brownies!?!??!? ME!!! damn that sux though....