By WTF - 27/09/2015 07:57 - Poland - Wroclaw

Today, I was driving to work and stopped at a stop light. A full 2 or 3 seconds passed, followed by a car rear-ending me. The idiot driving it got out and gave me hell, calling me a maniac because I braked "too quickly" and didn't give him a chance to react. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 683
You deserved it 1 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should've been responsive ... 3 second gaps are more than enough

Comments

I only do that, when a cute guys behind me, information, please !

1jordan1 11

No matter the situation, the one who rear ends you is the one who is at fault. they need to keep a safe following distance for that reason. if you were coming up to a stop light, then this guy was tailgating or he was texting, or something that kept his attention off the road and off of the car in front of him.

Even without those "2 or 3 seconds" it would still be his fault for not leaving enough safe distance from you.

ViviMage 38

I was rearended at a yield waiting for traffic to let me in after a gapers block after a 7 car pileup. A red stop light that was red for 2-3 seconds, and following the yellow slow, means this asshat wasn't paying any attention to the road. Obviously distracted driver, driving too fast for conditions, not leaving a safe following distance between cars. FYL.

I hate people who come to full stops at yields. YDI if you stopped while coming onto a major road/highway.

MookiePJ 8

Had a similar thing happen to me twice, but it was more like a 10 second wait each time. People who text and drive suck!

I was going to say he rear ended you, it's his fault no matter what, but I don't know if it works that way in Poland.

Sandman2015 12

Tell me your insurance and the police sided with you.

Good thing the cops don't listen to BS talk

A closely related thing happened to me and my boyfriend about a month ago. Except in our case the guy hit us then took off.

Punch him in the face and say his head came too fast at your fist.