Hand sanitizer

By sexlube - 01/01/2020 20:00 - United States - Kirkland

Today, my kid told my wife he's been using the hand sanitizer under our bathroom sink. It's not hand sanitizer, it's a giant bottle of lube.
I agree, your life sucks 1 564
You deserved it 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side, he s not as clumsy as you thought and now you know why he keeps dropping things...

Comments

Exactly like why the hell is it in the bathroom...

If it’s in the master bedroom, most kids don’t go in their parent’s bedroom to use a bathroom when there is one easier to access somewhere in the house. Some kids snoop. You could have it up the cat’s ass and they’ll still find it. Don’t assume because it’s in a bathroom, it’s a bathroom intended for use of the entire household.

Well I personally would put child locks anywhere I put things that I don't think the kids should be. For exactly that reason. They snoop. So anything not ment for them should be Up out of reach or locked out of reach. A lot of people have cleaning chemicals under the sink.

As opposed to where? A dresser or nightstand drawer that is equally as accessible?

LadyRen 20

Keep it in the bedroom where it easily reachable. Unless you’re doing dirty things in the bathroom.

Based on the way they specified "Our bathroom sink" it sounds like this could be a bathroom connected to the master bedroom and the kid has his own bathroom elsewhere. If that's the case than it makes sense to keep the refill lube there. Plus, of course, it is possible that they like some shower sex that requires the lube as well.

Why is it that your son has no reading comprehension skills???

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side, he s not as clumsy as you thought and now you know why he keeps dropping things...

Reminds me of one of my former friends. He used to keep a gallon sized container of lube under his bathroom sink. he used to entertain his flavor of the month for hours on end in the shared bathroom to the dismay of his roommates. hes married with young step children now, but this could totally be his fml

Thank you for clarifying what the lube is for in your username