Dreams can come true

By amiezingme - 26/07/2013 13:09 - United States - Swansboro

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's dream came true; he had always wanted to break a bed during sex. The bed he broke was a heirloom in my family for 150 years. The best part? He was by himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 209
You deserved it 5 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Palmela Handerson likes it rough.

teamlightskin 14

How in the world did he manage to do that??

Comments

#1 your profile pic is awesome though. Born Sinner!!

salazara 10

Methinks he got a wee bit carried away.

You're right, he was with "Jill" (if you don't get it, Google it ppl)

you're right #66 he wasn't alone, he was with "Jill"

teamlightskin 14

How in the world did he manage to do that??

Going hard with the right hand. If you catch my drift.

BlueFlatts 20

Maybe he lied and broke the bed by jumping on it.

Why would anyone want to break a bed during sex? It's not worth what you have to pay afterward.

4- Bragging rights. Just feeding the ego.v;p

Did she just say what I think she said?? Who would NOT want to break a bed during sex...

firstbasemaster 15

Time to get a new boyfriend

RedPillSucks 31

Well, definitely a new bed, though...

I don't even have to look at your profile to know you're under 16. Your comment says it all.

...and his username, AND his profile (if you do care enough to look).

RedPillSucks 31

Well, he does love baseball, so maybe his user name is referring to his mastery of getting on base. No? Oh well. I never remember what all those sexual bases mean anyway. Is first base a kiss or feeling up?

Baytheshark 14

#40 First base is kissing, feeling up is usually classified as second base.

DKjazz 20

Is it possible to steal bases? What does it mean if there are three men on base?

RedPillSucks 31

Means that she likes it hard and will definitely need a new bed

If its already on the floor, you can't break it again. Lose/win situation.

Oh my goodness I'm sorry OP. I hope he actually feels terrible about it. I have to say though a bed that lasted 150 years is impressive regardless!

Soo he does it better with his hand??? something is wrong with him, and how did he managed to do that? Now I want to see what kind of excuse he will give to his family.

It's not really considered sex when you're by yourself