By mrteacher - 21/08/2009 22:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was driving to work and I had to pee really badly. I am a teacher and my school was another 20 miles so I stopped on the side of the road. About halfway through, a bus full of laughing kids went by. They were all my students. My pants were down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 221
You deserved it 47 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PoolOfIck 0

wow YDI for not knowing how to piss out doors

Why wouldn't you just go somewhere with an actual bathroom?

Comments

Hey Pepe, I heard you pull your pants down all the way to go pee!

ydi for being a stupid teacher skanky ***** **** showing off ur fat fugly ass to little kids :|

missmarley93 1

I am going to go ahead and say FYL for living in BFE South Dakota.

skullbuster 0

Your family has failed you, OP. Didn't your dad/grandpa/uncle every train you in the fine technique of 'changing the tire?' You kneel down, unzip, and let loose.

meowcat121 0

well, it sure sounds better than my day!

moonlight_daze 8

Why would your pants be down? Haven't you used a penis before? You just unzip your fly, pull out the tip of your penis, and urinate ANYWHERE BESIDES IN FRONT OF A BUS FULL OF CHILDREN.

ragglefraggle 2

Why does everyone assume this man was wearing pants that have a zipper? Maybe he was wearing sweatpants, or slip-on pants. If you don't have a zipper, the only option is to pull them down. But other than that, you're right.

I'm fairly certain, #95, that if you're a teacher/working in a professional career that you're not wearing sweatpants. The only chance of that is if he's a gym teacher.

ragglefraggle 2

Well that's not entirely true, a lot of the female teachers, and some of the male substitutes wear completely casual clothing while teaching, in fact, about over 65% of the teachers I've met hardly wore any professional clothing.

fretforyerlatte 0

even if they were sweatpants (which i don't find too likely), it's really not necessary to pull them all the way down, is it? just pull down the waistband a little and pull it out of the top.

By professional I don't think he meant suit and tie but there is a definitely a standard of dress that teachers should abide by and sweats don't usually fall into that standard. (My gym teachers didn't even wear sweats to school)

fmlxxxx 0

Even in sweat pants you can just hold the front down while you flop it out, they still stay over your hips at the side & back

I_suck_you_suck 0

what if he didnt have one, or if it was stuck?

theshinepolice 0

if your'e gonna be on the road with no stops every morning, peeing before you go should be routine, even if you don't have a long drive, you should try to utilize your toilet as much as possible so stuff like this doesn't happen.

werenet you faced against the road instead of towards it? if so what age students do you have. if its like second graders its not a problem but if its high school or middle school then you screwed

At least they saw the back instead of the front! Look on the bright side. :-)