By mrteacher - 21/08/2009 22:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was driving to work and I had to pee really badly. I am a teacher and my school was another 20 miles so I stopped on the side of the road. About halfway through, a bus full of laughing kids went by. They were all my students. My pants were down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 221
You deserved it 47 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PoolOfIck 0

wow YDI for not knowing how to piss out doors

Why wouldn't you just go somewhere with an actual bathroom?

Comments

I was going to ask why the **** his pants were down, but I see that's been covered already.

If this is true - you probably don't have a job anymore. Here's hoping you have tenure.

judging from the fact that he lives in south dakota there probably werent any near by gas stations,especially if the bus ride is 20+ miles long for the students.

could'nt you walk a bit farther out? or at least pee behind your car so anyone passing can't see your bottom half

DirtyDiana_fml 0

This is bullshit! 20 miles away? halfway through.. kids live 10 miles away from school GTFO.

Dillybar 0

I have people in my school from all over the county--some over half an hour away most likely.

I don't think you were the geography teacher.

I call foul, you would have to be a horrible teacher to arrive late enough to have your kids pass you on their way to the school.

When I was in high school the kids riding the bus all arrived by 7 even though school didn't start until 730 so it isn't fair to assume that because the bus was beating him he must have been late.

Are you the kind that has to get naked to use the toilet?

There's a reason why Mommy tells you to go potty before leaving the house

No one stands on the road, you hide behind the car.