By Aw522 - 30/05/2012 23:07 - United States - Columbia

Today, I was cutting the grass, it was really hot and I fainted. I woke up to see my mom standing over me. I thought she was going to freak out and call an ambulance. Instead she said, "Good, you're up. Now you can finish." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 814
You deserved it 2 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AsianCookie247 14

What a loving mother you have there.

jjames7543 13

Mothers, you gotta love them. Especially when your best interest is in their mind...

Comments

wanna_bee 8

Well if you hadn't dehydrated yourself you wouldnt haave been in that situation to begin with. You knew it was hot outside, so you knew you ought to drink water. YDI for letting it happen.

You know I'm pretty sure OP didn't say... "hmm I think today is a good day to faint while mowing the lawn lets go!"

That'll teach you to pass out on the job..

Sounds like my aunt. I was sick on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day (headache, killer sore throat, fever, completely stuffed up nose, feeling like I was gonna throw up, feeling terrible in general) and my boyfriend was over to celebrate with me and my family. The next day I still felt awful. I asked my aunt if I could just rest. My boyfriend had left to go back to his house and my aunt (who knew he was staying over and was fine with it) was like "Here. Take some Tylenol and start cleaning this house. Now."

jboyajian86 1

Wow what does it get like 98 in Pennsylvania? I work outside all day in weather that hot. Sack up

hateevryone 14

You know how mothers are. They have their ways.

christa953 12

Ambulances are expensive as hell

HYDRATION!!! Heat stroke is a very real and very serious malady that's VERY easy to succumb to.

You live in ******* Pennsylvania pussy. Shut the hell up

Hey, it gets pretty hot up here too. I live on long island new York (surrounded by water meaning less harsher climates) and a couple of days ago it was about 95 degrees. last summer highest was 101.