By Anonymous - 05/11/2010 02:22 - United States

Today, after staying in bed all day for a week from sickness, I get up to tell my mom I have terrible back pain and feel extremely dizzy. After curling up on the chair next to her, not being able to keep my head up for too long, she simply stares at me and says, "Can I finish my dinner now?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 136
You deserved it 5 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

:( Normally I'm a bitch in the comments, but I can't be right now. That sounds like something my mom would do. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better!

CoachLlama 5

Sorry you feel puny. Maybe you can find some over the counter medication to help your symptoms. Give mom a break, she's had to deal with you all week too. After you feel better, do something nice for her.

Comments

:( Normally I'm a bitch in the comments, but I can't be right now. That sounds like something my mom would do. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better!

FMLandurstoo 9

get up come on get down with the sickness

Disturbed FTW. @OP I can't really say whether YDI or not. YDI because you got up when you coulda called her in, then been all "You can go back to your dinner now." FYL because I know what it's like to be constantly sick like that. Fortunately, I'm fine now.

x_pgmg 3

Sooo how's this an FML? Maybe she's done everything she can to help you and you keep pestering! hahahaha kidding. Sorry OP sucks to be you, I got the flu once and it lasted 2 weeks and out of the 2 weeks I can only remember 3 days 0_0

She's probably just fed up of you moaning. haha, get well soon.

Moms know when you're seriously sick and when you're in a condition where you're in pain but will survive. It sucks for you that you fall into the latter category, but don't go moaning for attention. Moms stop putting up with that after their kids turn 12.

not true. the number of kids that come thru with a burst appendix is ridiculous.

TheDrifter 23

Moms also appreciate actually finishing a meal now and then. Whining and wanting to cuddle while they're eating doesn't get the best responses. Hmm, never thought I'd sympathize with my mother in law.

chelle_starlight 0

the poor girl just wants to eat her dinner...she is probaby burnt out from nursing you back to health for the past week...

pheartsd 0

I agree with you. And I love the picture by the way. Muse is amazing :)

chelle_starlight 0

oh my goodness!!...what a nice surprise!!...i am so glad to hear that there is another MUSER on here!!...haha...and yes, they are beyond amazing when it comes to their lyrics, music, and overall performance!!..they are just pure talent :)

"fed up with you moaning" WTF? your moms a bitch.

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Can she OP? Try some Tylenol, it will help with the pain.

what do you want her to do? shrink herself down using a shrink ray and enter your body in a tiny germ fighting ship and go around your body fighting the infection? I don't think so!

Sorry, OP, but you are just being a whiny little self-centered bitch. So just suck it up already - your mommy won't be always around to hold your hand, so its never too early to grow the hell up.

CoachLlama 5

Sorry you feel puny. Maybe you can find some over the counter medication to help your symptoms. Give mom a break, she's had to deal with you all week too. After you feel better, do something nice for her.