By Mac - 16/09/2009 17:05 - France

Today, I was called by my son's school. They said he'd been forging my signature and comments in his reading book. He didn't forge them. I don't know what's worse: my handwriting looking like a 6 year old's, or being too cowardly to admit it. He has a week of lunch detention, but I still have my dignity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 385
You deserved it 115 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You let your kid get a week's worth of detention because you won't admit it was you? Some parent you are. Your kid's gonna be pissed at you, and you deserve all of it.

Comments

"...but I still have my dignity." Uh, no. The moment you decided to post this on FML so people could make fun of you is the moment your dignity jumped out of the window.

noName123456 0

actually he had his dignity when he wrote it it was when he hit sen he lost it all

MySpeedBumps 0

you are such an ass hole...i hope you know your child will most likely never trust you the same way again, and if he/she forgives you for what you did then you have an amazing kid. don't screw it up, especially by trying to make yourself look better...i mean seriously? HANDWRITTING?!! who the hell cares?

YDI to no end. You let your kid take the blame and be punished for something that was not his fault. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, and your dignity is long gone for that stunt.

watwasithinking 0

wow I can't believe you'd do that to your own kid....and I don't think you kept your dignity by framing a 6 year old...

Gator_fml 0

maybe your kid just has really good handwriting?

Wow! You are a horrible ass mother, and a ****** up person in general. Hate to see what kind of shit you'd let someone who wasn't related to you take the fall for!

So that SHOULD read: 'he was accused of forging my signature...' Fricken French faggettes. The kid will put anti-freeze in your wine when he's older.

imblue 0

Stupid parents like you are corrupting the youth of America. You're a terrible parent, a terrible person, and I hope you burn in Hell.

Apparently you missed the part where it says they're from France. Fail.

**** YOU im partly french and im not a pussy (french canadian)

lazyfaris 0

That's a pretty pussy post, you big french canadian pussy.

you piece of shit parent. I hope your kid realizes what a dick you are and sticks you in the worst nursing home he can find so you die a lonely death you stupid ****!