By Tejanoswhy - 18/12/2015 18:16

Today, I found out why my history grade is so low: the kid in front of me takes my homework, writes his name on it, and passes it off as his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 762
You deserved it 1 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell someone. He could get expelled for something like that

Kill him. In a historically accurate sacrificial manner. Then you can demand top marks for your extra-credit project,

Comments

Tell someone. He could get expelled for something like that

Unfortunately, the grading system says that if you do cheat you only get a zero on that paper, both the copier and the person who gave the paper

OP explain to them that he was stealing your homework unbeknownst to you.

Technically speaking, this isn't a case of copying. This would be a case of CHEATING/PLAGIARISM. Every school has severe punishments for plagiarism. Explain that you had no part in the kid's cheating, and prove (somehow) that the work is yours as opposed to his. In the future, use a pen to write your name on ALL pages. Go back to your teacher, AND ALSO talk to your principal about this, since this goes beyond simply one or two instances. Plagiarism is a serious thing. At the absolute least your teacher should offer you a chance to make up the assignments that were stolen from you.

Kill him. In a historically accurate sacrificial manner. Then you can demand top marks for your extra-credit project,

so, mayan sacrifice, burnt at the stake, or impaled on a huge spike?

This is the most efficient method yet. Permanently prevents plagiarism again AND gives you a mark boost. Win/win.

i vote reenacting vlad the impeller.the original inspiration for Dracula

Don't forget, it'll give you some brownie points with the sun god too!

Defenestration is the best historical method of killing someone.

Yeah or type it up and watermark the sheet with your name. Or if you hand write it print some watermarked sheets before hand and use those

#26 that's pretty hardcore, watermark on the homework sheet?

watermarking, going to that from now on xD

incoherentrmblr 21
ndnpride88 25

Mark you paper with a personalized signature or something to show its yours

Take a page from history and hand him intentionally failing work. While he's trying to benefit from your Trojan horses, hand in your real work later.

l actually did that in a high school class. The teacher suspected some of the people around me of cheating off of my test (as I had one of the higher grades in the class.) Therefore, he instructed me to intentionally select the wrong answers on the next test to verify is suspicions. He was correct as several of the other students around me failed the next test. For those that were wondering; yes, I took the real test later. I did not get a free pass.

Sounds like you don't write your name on it, because even if he erased yours and put his, there would be some evidence and I hope your teacher would be able to notice that

some people write softly, others diligently erase.

Make two copies of your homework. One that's completely wrong, which he then takes and puts his name on, and one correct one, which you hand in after he does.

Always write in pen and put your name in multiple places. also if you can give your handwriting something unique so that the teacher would be able to tell its you or at least not him. Also talk to your teacher about it.