Unfortunate coincidences

By FBI1236 - 07/07/2019 20:00 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, I finally stood up for myself and beat the crap out of a bully at school, as my father told me to do. The kid and I were called to the principal's office, along with our parents. Inside my father's smirk faded when he saw that the kid's mom was his boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 636
You deserved it 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Despite everything, your father's reaction can be understood, this may be awkward for him later. Doesn't mean he is not happy/proud that you beat the bully. Aside of that, as someone you was bullied at school, congrats for giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Comments

Despite everything, your father's reaction can be understood, this may be awkward for him later. Doesn't mean he is not happy/proud that you beat the bully. Aside of that, as someone you was bullied at school, congrats for giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Does the kid not have the same last name as his mom? Wouldn't your dad have recognized it? But that doesn't matter, it is not okay to be a bully no matter what. Good for you for standing up for yourself! And if he gets fired because his boss's kid is a bully, get a lawyer.

well possibly not. my mom and I have totally different last names. my parents never married and I have my dad's last name. she doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s possible OP didn’t tell their dad the bully’s name, just that they were being bullied.

There's also the possibility of the surname being common. Like "Smith" or something.

tounces7 27

Makes perfect sense. His mom is probably where he gets it from.

Mathalamus 24

Normal. You stand up for yourself ,and get in trouble.

unless she wants to talk to the labour board he can't be fired