By Mac - 16/09/2009 17:05 - France

Today, I was called by my son's school. They said he'd been forging my signature and comments in his reading book. He didn't forge them. I don't know what's worse: my handwriting looking like a 6 year old's, or being too cowardly to admit it. He has a week of lunch detention, but I still have my dignity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 386
You deserved it 115 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You let your kid get a week's worth of detention because you won't admit it was you? Some parent you are. Your kid's gonna be pissed at you, and you deserve all of it.

Comments

if i was your kid id be pissed at you. why wouldnt u just admit it?

You are a horrible horrible parent. Didn't think for a second about the repurcussions that that 'white lie' would have on the way your son is treated in school, did you asshole? go burn in hell.

They must think the kid is brilliant if they think he is smart enough to forge comments and a signature... Most 6 yr olds are to busy thinking about other stuff, not forging signatures!

dolfan1993 0

Today, I got a week's detention for forging my Mom/Dad's signature. I didn't, my mom/dad writes like a six year old and is too much of a pussy to admit it. FML

alwaysalady 0

You're a bad parent. I pity your son. I see a lot of these situations in his future.

You gave up your dignity as soon as you let your son take the fall for something you did. You're a horrible parent-go back to that school and tell them the truth!

This isn't a FML or a YDI. It's a FHL, your poor son. You're a horrible parent and you suck...

Its ALSO a YDI, because this guy is a bigtime loser. He needs to be a man-and when he said he still had his dignity: I'm pretty sure that a grown man blaming something on a six-year-old isn't very dignifying (is that the word?).

Not only will your son get a whole WEEK of detention, and not only will he be very mad at you (I hope), but his will also be in his school record and look very bad for him in the future. F his life. Not yours.

Correction: You have no ******* dignity, you moron. Grow a pair. If you said it wasn't forged, then you wouldn't get punished. So you let your 6 year old kid have a week of detention because you're a spineless dick? That's horrible. I feel sorry for that kid, he deserves a parent that isn't as self centred as you.