By 1D-107 - 31/07/2012 17:43 - United States - Logan

Today, I was babysitting three kids, one of whom was particularly difficult to control. While trying to get him to behave, the two girls came up behind me and pulled my pants down. In front of a huge window open to the street below. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 557
You deserved it 2 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PuffDaddy395 3

Are the kids studying astronomy? Maybe study of the stars, sun, and your moon?

Sounds like you need to ask the parents for a raise... And maybe a leash

Comments

Sometimes I wrap toilet paper around my penis and pretend it's a ghost.

12, I have to admit that's one of the weirdest ******* things I've ever heard of. How the hell did you come with that idea?

This when you call ghostbusters to sort it out!!

ImmaB3AST 7

It's like Casper. It will never play with any of the other ghosts.

No i bet this ghost likes the other ghosts.

Wtf? So irrelevant. So so so irrelevant.

Would that make ur girlfriend "ghost rider"?

Gotta love kids. And the random people that pull your pants you.

First off I hope you were wearing underwear, second it's time to devise a highly elaborate payback... not sure yet but I'll let you know op.

Hopefully it was just your pants not your underwear too! Either way it sucks to be you op.

What are you gonna say if the parents walk in on that?

No. Babysitters should never strike the children. I disagree with a belt. Not with spankings, but NEVER discipline like that with someone else's kids.

Am I the only person that read that as OP should wear a belt next time? So the kids can't pull their pants down.

No. The comment got edited it seems. It said a bit more than that or I'd of not replied. I think. >_< I might have read it with another commenter still in my head. Stupid pain killers. I blame them.

56, I think 21 was referring to the OP using a belt to avoid getting pantsed.

56, you're right. A belt is WAY too low class. I prefer electric whips or cattle prods. Does the trick every time.

ceccles628 6
Capt_Oblivious 10

Sometimes you just have to really put yourself out there to achieve those goals