By chuchie - 12/06/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I was babysitting my 5 month old nephew who hasn't pooped in 2 days according to his mom. Well, he pooped. I accidentally stuck my finger in it. While I was wiping my finger off, he rolls over and pees on my new carpet. I roll him over to clean the pee and he opened fire and pooped again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 539
You deserved it 6 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol, "opened fire". For some reason I find this fml more cute then FMLish.

how do you ''accidentally stuck my finger in it.'' ? poor kid must be going FML!!

Comments

Best FML I've read so far (: hahahaha

Pick him up, grab him by his legs, and bash his head against the wall. ******* little shit. If he cries, shake him until he stops crying. You have to shake him hard, don't pussy out.

akcondon 0

#88 what is wrong with you? OK so this person obviously doesn't know how to change a baby correctly, but I'm pretty sure that was unnecessary. Also, to everyone who thinks that this person stuck their finger in the baby's ass, don't be stupid. It says that they accidentally stuck it in the poop. How that happened, we will never know lol.

hahaaa, i found this hilariously cute.

Electra_cm 0

That is why you cover all vital areas at all times...and not get freaked out by a little poop on your finger. Oh, and Dreft gets baby poop off of anything.

what would you do if someone puts his finger "accidently" in your ass? the baby did the right thing

#89, what is wrong with me? apparently i think having shit spewed all over the room is gross. silly me.

aquarius6 0

I don't miss having a little one. This kinds shit happens all the time.