By sdasdflkjas - 30/05/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, while the kid I was babysitting was in the bathroom, he called to me "I need some help in here." Worried I ran to the bathroom and asked him what was wrong. He needed me to wipe his butt. As if that weren't gross enough, just as my hand was under his butt, he pooped again and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 131
You deserved it 6 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Been there, didn't fall for that, back in my babysitting days. Kid called me and told me she needed me to wipe her, I handed her a roll of TP and told her to grow up and do it herself. Works wonders. She cleaned herself just fine. (At her age, I'm sure she normally already cleaned by herself and was just tempted to pull a prank like the kid you babysat too, so I'm sure I escaped a similar fate...)

Comments

Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr did you deck him?

that's a pretty shitty situation

sounds like my bro when i was like 3 he shat on my face when i was asleep

Been there, didn't fall for that, back in my babysitting days. Kid called me and told me she needed me to wipe her, I handed her a roll of TP and told her to grow up and do it herself. Works wonders. She cleaned herself just fine. (At her age, I'm sure she normally already cleaned by herself and was just tempted to pull a prank like the kid you babysat too, so I'm sure I escaped a similar fate...)

How old was she/he? Because it depends if the kid was small that would be a very mean thing to do but if it was 7 and up then I understand your method haha

Rellikiox 0

What age is he? and... it's only poop, wash your hand and get the money.

"It's only poop?" That stuff is, like, toxic.

Koalafrau_fml 0

Not that gross if he's only two. Puzzling and gross if he's 14.

I'm guessing the kid's at least four or five years old. I'd do what #6 did. Kid's pull the stupidest, grossest pranks ever. Seriously.

Eww I was trying to eat while reading this. :(

Tell his parents maybe they'll not only ground him but pay you extra.