By lockedoutbabysitter - 09/03/2010 17:19 - United States

Today, I was babysitting. Being kind, I went to grab their mail, while their 4 year old ate lunch. He locked me out, wrecked the house, and let me in right when he saw their car two hours later. I didn't get paid. I paid them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 978
You deserved it 9 581

Same thing different taste

Comments

UWBeautyQueen12 0

The parents deserve that for raising a spawn from hell!

UWBeautyQueen12 0

The parents deserve that for raising a spawn from hell!

shit man ur stupid I could get cookies without my parents knowing wit my 2 triplet sisters and put everything back to normal and they would never know when I was 2!

phuckurlyfe 0

ydi for not doing your job: babysitting, not mailsitting.

why the **** would you pay them? they raised the little son of a bitch.

Ha ha I once had to deal with a kid like this, but he was 6. He locked me up too after throwing a toy out the window to make me go outside. He didn't laugh so much when I called 911, told them the situation and that the father may have an unsecured gun in the house, and then SWAT came over and smashed the door (apparently they misunderstood and thought there was an armed intruder holding the kid hostage or something...). That was an EPIC lesson that kid was taught. Masked and armed people breaking in his house freaked him out, and then his parents scolded him and gave him a set of harsh punishments. Anyway, OP you deserve it for agreeing to pay for their inability to educate their brat. Damn I know dogs who have better education than that kid! You did nothing wrong, except maybe for not calling the cops. You should threaten to alert social services if they don't give your money back and pay you for your time there. Plus an extra for the fact you spent the entire night outside. There is obvious parental negligence going on. Normal kids don't do this stuff, even if there's nobody around! Don't let them blame you so they don't have to pay for the damage themselves!

anyone use to read Calvin and Hobbes??? remember when Rosalyn was over and Calvin locked her out and mocked her from his window??? yea, he was punished and rosalyn was paid extra

paperisuseful 0

don't u guyz just lov kidz now a dayz??? you feed them, love for them, care for them, etc., and how do they repay u??? by destroying everythigg u own and then blaming it in whoever else was there.... aren't they just the best? =P

baby_val 0

uh first don't leave tha kid Alone dumbass second it's Against tha law ta tamper w/mail tht ain't urs Genius Its their house their mail