By lockedoutbabysitter - 09/03/2010 17:19 - United States

Today, I was babysitting. Being kind, I went to grab their mail, while their 4 year old ate lunch. He locked me out, wrecked the house, and let me in right when he saw their car two hours later. I didn't get paid. I paid them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 978
You deserved it 9 581

Same thing different taste

Comments

rachness 0

NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE!!!! Are you ******* mental? How did you not know that?

MyThoughtsR 0

@55 ur just mad cuz no1 will have them with u acehole. (u were a kid 2 retard). that sucks. OPs not a YDI. the lid was earring and if the kid was choking I'm pretty sure OP would been back in 2 seconds. it doesn't tak long 2 get the mail...

wow? it's a crime to touch other people's mail? that seems stupid, when my neighbors are away I bring in their mail for them..because they ask me too. pretty sure it's not illegal here. it is, however, illegal to OPEN somebody elses mail. not to simply touch it though :/ stealing it is a whole different story.

In Soviet Russia, babysitter doesn't pay you, you pay babysitter. In other news, YDI for the same reasons that everyone else has given. You don't leave children alone. If he was eating his lunch, he could have just as easily choked on it as locked you out.

maeyin 0

haha YDI for not taking the kid with u.

I'd climbed in the window and put that worthless piece of shit into a coma

That's not being kind. That's being dumb and irresponsible. You could have walked the kid out with you after lunch.

(1) When it comes to babysitting, never leave a kid alone in the house. You never know what they'll do. (2) First master rule number one. When you've finally mastered that, then read the following. (3) Do not obtain other people's mail unless you have express permission to do so. It's a crime, so it's not a smart thing to do, even if your intentions are good. (4) First master rule number three.

gosh the same thing happed with the boy I babysit but he only locked me out for 30 min and once I got in I had time to clean btw he is 2 not 4... kids nowadays