By vlcardenx3 - 12/03/2011 21:11 - United States

Today, I was at Aéropostale with some friends when I noticed a woman glaring at me. When we got to the checkout, the woman still had her eyes on me, so I asked why she was staring. She snapped, "If you had kept your legs closed, you wouldn't be pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 579
You deserved it 6 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And if she kept her mouth shut she wouldn't look like an asshole and a moron.

You could've replied with, "And if your mother kept her legs closed, you wouldn't be such a ****." Also, someone who's fat looks very different from someone who's pregnant. Not only is she a bitch, she's a stupid bitch. She needs to look at her life, and look at her choices.

Comments

Monkeybutt1 0
Mokiikom_fml 8

What a monster-bitch!! Not only her line is utterly rude and wrong, but even if OP really was pregnant, WTF is it any of that bitch's business to complain about it???

Wow that woman must have lost her insanity screws! U should have said yea i got pregnant and its ur baby! Lol

burntcheese 0

What a bitch! Maybe she's just mad because the meth made her lose all her teeth.

vlcardenx3 0

lol, what makes it worse is that im a virgin (cmon, im 13, why would i be having sex in the first place?) and i dont even appear fat. i know i look like im about 6 weeks pregnant, but still...

People can be such judgmental a-holes. Ignore her. People like that are just unhappy in general.

How did you respond? I could say if that were me I'd say something bitchy in return, but given the moment I would probably just be taken aback and stutter a few senseless words while running out of the store like a maniac. (by the way, I'm thirteen too)

0opsie 6

13? There was this girl in my 8th grade who got raped and spent half the school year pregnant. I don't know if any strangers gave her a hard time about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. It pisses me off to know that there are people who would judge her without even knowing her situation. I keep hearing these stories about teenagers babysitting someone else's child and getting dirty looks. Even if a girl is pregnant by a choice she made, it's no one else's business.

joerider006 4

agreed but maybe she just had a mental break down.

futtbuck101 1

That sucks. :( people are really rude

I read "I was at hollister" and hit ydi and now I see you're fat and shopping there so ydi x2...

vlcardenx3 0

1) i can fit into hollister clothes 2) im NOT fat 3) i never even mentioned hollister. i said AEROPOSTALE.

wow after all that was just said, you are YOU to judge her? I think everyone just went over how horrible people are that judge others, and how she is NOT fat.

Got_any_grapes1 4

THAT LADY NEEDS TO GO CHOKE ON A GRAPE!!!!!!!!!