By justfat - 12/03/2009 00:04 - United States

Today, I was standing on a balcony smoking a cigarette when I noticed a woman giving me strange looks. When I put the cigarette out and went to walk inside she said "You shouldn't smoke while you're pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 774
You deserved it 15 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

Well, at least you won't ever stand on a bus.

Xinxinix 0

Think of it this way, if you look like you're pregnant, you can get away with more stuff. Like yelling at people through the Drive-Thru at McDonalds or something.

Comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

Well, at least you won't ever stand on a bus.

Every time I see an FML like this, I laugh and then feel sorry. So again. HAHA. Sorry to hear that, that sucks.

Xinxinix 0

Think of it this way, if you look like you're pregnant, you can get away with more stuff. Like yelling at people through the Drive-Thru at McDonalds or something.

RHK_fml 0

Case in point, why some people should think before they speak. Sorry to hear it. #2 I lol'd at first too.

yeahreally 6

ahh the hilarity at strangers who assume and then look dumb...lol

alex_vik 0

What #6 said. If you look pregnant and aren't, you should probably lose some weight.

some people just have a big belly, but r really skinny, like me!

Having a big stomach means you're not skinny...

Every post like this reminds me of what I heard about assuming someone is pregnant: "Unless you clearly see a hand or something coming out of a woman's ******, never congratulate a woman for her pregnancy."

NinjaToaster 0

Screw that, I'm sure you're beautiful.