By vlcardenx3 - 12/03/2011 21:11 - United States

Today, I was at Aéropostale with some friends when I noticed a woman glaring at me. When we got to the checkout, the woman still had her eyes on me, so I asked why she was staring. She snapped, "If you had kept your legs closed, you wouldn't be pregnant." I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 578
You deserved it 6 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And if she kept her mouth shut she wouldn't look like an asshole and a moron.

You could've replied with, "And if your mother kept her legs closed, you wouldn't be such a ****." Also, someone who's fat looks very different from someone who's pregnant. Not only is she a bitch, she's a stupid bitch. She needs to look at her life, and look at her choices.

Comments

Some ppl need to shut their mouths. If anyone ever said something like that to me i would punch them in the face. Its not like when yu fall pregnant that you dont have choices, if you know what i mean

That's when you start crying, whisper "I was raped" and leave. She'll rightfully feel like the **** she is. Sometimes you have to go over the edge to put people in their place. Just because a young woman is pregnant doesn't mean she's a *****, it's none of her business what goes on in your life, and on top of it all, pregnant women look nothing like overweight ones. Luckily for you, your life isn't ******, but if she reproduced her children are.

There is nothing funny or ok about pretending to have been raped to get attention or get the last word! That is so sick and stops real survivors getting support. What is wrong with you?! Yes what that woman said to the OP is mean but you are way worse telling a 13 year old to cry rape to get attention! You need help! If you had been through that horror then you would WISH the worst of your problems was a petty argument in a grocery store!

steezyjustice 0

Oh, There's a a grocery store called aeropostale?

Ok I was thinking of another comment when I put grocery store, the rest stands though.

peaceee5 0

115..it would make the lady think twice about saying that because she doesn't know peoples situations..maybe if she responded by that the lady would not say it in the future and could save the hurt of someone who really was raped then again..op could have told her off by saying what if you said that to someone who was raped?? I bet she wouldve been speechless lol

Or the lady might realise she was being lied to and in the future be more suspicious of people who said they had been raped, causing them more hurt. The risk of people lying about rape is that real rape survivors are not believed. OP could indeed "have told her off by saying what if you said that to someone who was raped?" that would be a better way to make her think twice. That is not what #15 was suggesting, they were suggesting outright lying and crying fake tears. Rape is not something to joke or lie about.

138 - And the problem with saying "What if you're talking to someone who had been raped" is...? She's not full out saying she's been raped, because she hasn't. She's not saying she hasn't because she wants the woman to feel like a complete asshole. She's not gonna be taken to court because she implied that maybe, just maybe, she might have been raped (despite the fact she's not even pregnant in the first place). How many people lie to you on a daily basis? I betcha it's more than you think.

PaisanPrincess 0

Some people feed off tears. That woman just sounds like a mental defect. I would have just been, "Okaayy.." and gravitated towards my friends while twirling my finger by my ear and whistling. Of course, I don't look preg and haven't even met strangers like that, but she was some kind of psycho.

What a bitch.]: fyl. Do some sit-ups.[:

Man the staff at Aero are always so nice! Wonder if it was her first day on the job... FYL

That woman is going to piss off the wrong person one day, and pay for it badly. I would have had a very hard time keeping my cool if I were you, and would just turn around and walk away before I knocked the bitch out.

i wouldve let her have it ! rude people like that who dont mind their own business need to be told what rude inconsiderate people they are..

OP, that bitch should have kept her mouth closed!

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

It's a pity that we have to have bitchy, judgemental people like that. It's not OP's fault.

KVKdragon 26

If I were you, I would have said "I'm not pregnant, but judging by your size, you look pregnant too. Maybe you'll be the next octomom (adding snide smile)." that should shut her up. and even if you were pregnant, it's none of that lady's business. Who is she to judge you, pregnant or not?

Sammy_Baby 0

You should have replied with "if your mom would have kept her legs closed we would have one less stupid person in this world!" (: