By Dee - 13/07/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I was at a party at the house of the guy I really like. We were talking when he pulled me into his room. I was excited he was finally taking our friendship to the next level, until he handed me a stick of deodorant, saying "I didn't wanna tell you in the hallway, but you really need this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 059
You deserved it 22 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fabbitsrabbit 0

well if u guys r frends then its a good thing that he cares enough to tell u bout it

Seti_fml 0

sounds like a good friend to me, who cares if he doesn't want to be with you? at least he cares enough not to let you walk around a party smelling bad.

Comments

you should have told him to hand your a stick on something else since you 2 were already alone and all..

sondramcfail 0

Um, personal hygiene should be a given. I learned about it in the fifth grade, the teacher gave everyone cute little deodorants. Er, anyway, it shouldn't be so bad that he has to pull you aside and tell you, gosh. At least he was nice enough not to say in front of everyone...

loveubg_kg94 0

Just take it as a warning to make sure u put deoterant AND perfume on next time you go to a party.

bandgeek24601 0

Even if it was true, it's still SO rude to do that. F his life for being a rude asshole.

FleshForFantasy 3

He's a good friend. A good friend is honest with you and let you know if you look good, stink, have food stuck in your teeth, etc. It'd be worse if he didn't say anything and he let you hang around while others talk shit about you because you stink. I wouldn't want people talking shit about my friend. So, he did the right thing in taking you to his room and letting you know instead of in front of everyone. It is embarrassing but now you know.

At least he was nice enough to offer it to you and not embarrass you in front of a bunch of people. That would totally suck..

christopherlove 0

I like the part where your crush points out your stench.