By Dee - 13/07/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I was at a party at the house of the guy I really like. We were talking when he pulled me into his room. I was excited he was finally taking our friendship to the next level, until he handed me a stick of deodorant, saying "I didn't wanna tell you in the hallway, but you really need this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 059
You deserved it 22 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fabbitsrabbit 0

well if u guys r frends then its a good thing that he cares enough to tell u bout it

Seti_fml 0

sounds like a good friend to me, who cares if he doesn't want to be with you? at least he cares enough not to let you walk around a party smelling bad.

Comments

Atleast he didn't tell you in the hallway and atleast he didn't let you walk off smelling like shit.

Caayouteepie 0
tash14 1

I mean, it's kind of embarrassing. But it could have been a lot worse if he (or someone else) had called you out in front of everyone. He was discreet about it and that shows he's kind of a good guy.

cxal_fml 0

This depends - did you really need deoderant at the party? If so, YDI and your lucky he did it that way, instead of waiting for someone to announce it loudly in front of all the guests. If you weren't smelly than YLIF JanisEvans - alot of medications cause odourous body sweat/secretions. IF she was on one of them, she'd need to be running to the shower every 30 minutes, and dousing herself in strong scented perfum to prevent smelling.

I was under the opinion that pharamones in sweat were suppose to attract men and make them want to mate. ...Or maybe that was pertaining to women being attracted to male pharamones. In any case, smelly=not sexy. Save yourself heartache like this and use proper hygiene.

at least he told you in private and not in front of everyone

Well good for you for liking someone who was kind enough to tell you in private instead of in front of everyone else. The one time something like this has happened to me, they told it out in the open and god damn, it was embarassing. This really isn't an FML though, just a minor embarassment. No biggie.

ya if she dosent keep herself clean under her arms, just think how bad her vag smells

mynameisnotjudie 0

well at least he was nice about it and didn't tell you in front of all those people :)