By Anonymous - 15/01/2017 10:00

Spicy
Today, I accidentally uploaded a video of me pleasing myself to my Snapchat story. Five people saw it before I could take it down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 009
You deserved it 15 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably shouldn't be taking videos of yourself masturbating teen. That's your own fault.

If you are going to play with yourself... why be on Snapchat unless you want multiple people to see it. I am pretty sure when you take a video( on the video app on your phone) that it doesn't automatically load to Snapchat.

Comments

You probably shouldn't be taking videos of yourself masturbating teen. That's your own fault.

<p>@mineller Because it drastically increases the risk of an accident like this?</p>

<p>@mineller Because it drastically increases the risk of an accident like this?</p>

Come on. That's like saying, "If you want to avoid getting robbed, just own nothing!" Some people like sharing intimate videos. They just have to be careful, not "ABSTAIN COMPLETELY!" Such advice is shitty and useless.

(In response to people saying that it's all OP's fault and they shouldn't be taking videos like this.)

Particularly not via snapchat. As one backhand already proven, it's not very secure, and the snaps are never gone for good. They exist on both the sender's and recipient's phones, albeit inaccessible via standard means, but not to someone with sufficient knowledge. Additionally, they are stored on snapchat's servers, for whom knows how long.

If you are going to play with yourself... why be on Snapchat unless you want multiple people to see it. I am pretty sure when you take a video( on the video app on your phone) that it doesn't automatically load to Snapchat.

Was prob going to send it to someone, but hit "my story" as well. Which sucks!

jcash52426 5

And we're those five peoples moms, dad, grandma, grandpa and your therapist.

Scorpio1691 29

Sorry. i cant help it but it is "were". you wrote we are.

No... It's we're. They were saying it's we're your mom, dad, grandparents, etc... Meaning

No they are correct. They are saying "and we are the ones you sent the snaps too (parents, etc.)". Not were the ones we sent the snaps too. So they are correct.

jcash52426 5

I just put the 5 people that I thought he would be mortified to see him jerking off.

Rookie mistake: you should have posted that to FapChat.

I'm not sure how you would accidentally upload that onto your snapchat story. Unless it was meant for one person. Taking a video or snap of you doubt that stuff will always be risky

YouPlayedYourself 3

<p>I think you really ****** yourself here, </p>