By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I walked into the ladies restroom and was shocked to see the guy I've had a huge crush on for two years. Peeing. In the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 656
You deserved it 5 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peanu_theGreat 0

HE WAS IN THE LADIES ROOM. That alone is an FML.

Maybe he knew you were comming and tryed to impress you?

Comments

#14 i think YOU'RE the dumbass. #8 was well aware they weren't dating, hence them saying that it was better to find out now rather than when they had actually started dating. you fail to make any point.

thebirdistheword 0

its sterile so it doesnt matter. if there's no where else to go and its an emergency of course your gunna go in the sink, it goes right down the drain. Also if you have a stomach virus and you cant make it to the bathroom, but your next to the sink, youll vomit in the sink. The only difference is vomit is not sterile. be happy he wasnt taking a crap.

i clicked YDI for thinking that this is fml worthy. i completely fail to understand how your life is ****** from him pissing in a sink.

#69: I click YDI on things like this because they are so minor and so don't matter that if you think your life is ****** over it, you deserve it.

moosey1234 0

lol i wish i saw my crush in the girls bathroom. . hehe so i can bug him about it lol

d00de that's not even bad. get a life, seriously.

crunkkidz 0

I once brought my guy friend in the girl's bathroom, but his hair is really, really long, so people just thought he was just an ugly girl.

Being your crush and all, did you stare at his package in shock, or did you turn away in disgust?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. if thats true thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard. maybe you should get better taste in guys...