By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I walked into the ladies restroom and was shocked to see the guy I've had a huge crush on for two years. Peeing. In the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 656
You deserved it 5 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peanu_theGreat 0

HE WAS IN THE LADIES ROOM. That alone is an FML.

Maybe he knew you were comming and tryed to impress you?

Comments

#64, the reason (some of us) aren't mortified is that this was taken from a webcomic, and is therefore fake.

cra1136 0

....grow up...... if you can't handle the fact that a guy you like may occasionally pee in a sink in women's restrooms, he's probably not gonna want to date you anyway because you're petty, sheltered and uptight....... so FYL for being lame, not because boys occasionally pee in inappropriate places.....

Am I the only one that was relieved to find out he was peeing the sink? While I was reading it, I thought that maybe he was in the ladies room because he's really a woman... and then at the end I was like, "Oh, phew, he was just peeing.. with his penis!"

Kitty34_fml 0

I don't see how this is a fYOURlife. Yeah, you liked him and you caught him doing something weird. Move on? Sorry, I don't see the FML here. fHISlife, yeah, but yours? I don't think so.

Ok the argument that this isn't an FML moment is arguable. I believe it is one. HOWEVER, How the **** does this person deserve it? Seriously so many events like this get "you deserve its" Why? Because she entered the bathroom one minute too early? Because she had feelings for someone who may or may not have a weird aspect of them but she should be wiser and presume they do? Seriously, and it's not like it's a few YDI. It's hundreds. Come on.

kellster 2

Crush: cured! Be happy you know what an animal he is now!

what the problem is? he was probly drunk, ive done that before when i was drunk

thebirdistheword 0

hahhaa. In the video for Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects, there's this sign and it says "I pee in the sink" hahah disturbing.

Blardo 0

I take a piss in the women's restroom all the time. I dont see a problem with it as the ladies dont care.

#70: an animal indeed! An animal without respect for plumbing organization! What shall become of the world with animals like these? Come on ladies, it's all pipes! Have you never spat on the toilet? I guess you have never seen a house under construction - the pipes all lead to the same place...