By Anonymous - 28/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I walked into the ladies restroom and was shocked to see the guy I've had a huge crush on for two years. Peeing. In the sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 656
You deserved it 5 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peanu_theGreat 0

HE WAS IN THE LADIES ROOM. That alone is an FML.

Maybe he knew you were comming and tryed to impress you?

Comments

YDI only for letting a crush go on that long. Something should have turned you off to him by now. Then again, as George Costanza would say "There was a drain!"

agree with #47 this site is turning into FuckMyTweenLife... People pee in sinks, buses, on 7-11s, basically everywhere! Unless you some how you got in front of the stream (unless you are into that) I don't see how this would constitute a FML. Grow up imo

Maybe it was an FML because he was tiny, thus making the OP realize her crush of two years was pointless?

sheheartsthings 0

Yeah, I don't get this. He could've been drunk, it could've been a dare, or the other bathrooms could've all been in use. Or he could've just been doing it for stupid fun. There are probably more reasons I'm not thinking of, too.

helios_rex 0

How is that an FML? We guys piss on sinks when the need arrives, that's just how it is.

It annoys me when people say "This is not an FML." If you don't think it's an FML, why do you go though the effort to read the comments and leave one yourself? #60, I'm a guy, and not only don't I pee in sinks, my friends don't either. I don't know...must just be the way I was raised...

missus_butter 0

To all the guys who pee in sinks, glad I don't know you. It's okay to pee in a sink IF there is no other possible place to pee and it cannot wait... better than peeing your pants, yes? But I doubt that somehow all the stalls, urinals, and sinks in the MEN'S ROOM just happened to be occupied right then. FYL, because you had a crush on a guy who's presumably a drunk, a pervert, or some kind of special.

Anybody else read QC? http://www.questionablecontent.net/comics/515.png FAKE

#61, AGREED. Of course this in an FML. 1. She'd liked him for two years. 2. Then she caught him in the ladies' room... 3. ...peeing... 4. ...in a [public] sink. It definitely spells FML. Would anyone else not be mortified if this were you? My deepest sympathies are with you, OP.