By Anonymous - 14/10/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I walked into a T-Mobile store to get a new phone. I wanted all of my numbers on my new phone, but the customer service rep had to transfer them. He said jokingly, "I understand. You don't want to lose your girlfriend's number." My girlfriend and I broke up two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 048
You deserved it 7 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

1. that's not bad enough to be on here 2. if you have t-mobile, you transfer your sim card. you don't go into the store to transfer your stuff. so this prolly isn't even real. bored much?

1.) True, this isn't that bad, but 2.) From personal experience with T-mobile 2 weeks ago: if, as in my case, you buy a new plan (or anything requiring a brand new SIM card, ie: lost or damaged phone), the store rep can transfer all information from your old SIM card to your new SIM card for you with a little device attached to their computers. You just put both SIM cards in and it's done. Therefore, yes, this is plausible.

Also, in case anyone gets bored enough to point it out, I just realized that I said something about a lost phone and then said you could copy its SIM card... Oops. My bad. Didn't catch it in time to edit.

FlaminYawn 0

Sales Reps who make small talk are annoying. The OP wanted to transfer ALL his numbers, who wouldn't? Is there a person in this world that doesn't want to keep their numbers? People who point out the obvious are the type of people stand up comedians write jokes about. George Carlin mastered it.

skb_fml 0

you need to stop complaining about things that don't really matter...

Oh.. uh.. okay? So...? What? Was he the one who stole your gal? Did she break your first phone?

You're such a crybaby. Geez seriously? How did this get through?

srak 0

HOW WAS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT!!! get a f*cking life!

Mightybob50 0

And your point is? How the hell did this make it on the site?

this doesn't affect your life. I wrote ydi just because this isn't an fml and shouldn't be on here

QQ moar, how the hell did this get past the mods?