Great timing

By LTJFP - 26/10/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I was at AT&T getting my phone fixed. At one point, the salesman said, "You should see this." It was a text message from some girl apologizing for sleeping with my boyfriend for the past four months, and telling me that they were moving him out of our apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 011
You deserved it 2 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good thing you got your phone fixed just in time! It would have been really awkward at home if you hadn't got that message. You get home "What are you doing?" Boyfriend "I'm moving out" You "Why??" Bf "Oh... didn't you get that text message? The girl I've been sleeping with sent it earlier today."

perdix 29

Of course, you need your phone fixed. It is obviously broken if it spews out terrible messages like that. You might want to get your boyfriend fixed, too. Take that dog to a vet.

Comments

i don't know who i'd be more pissed at - the boyfriend for cheating, or the salesman for reading texts which weren't sent to him.

The iPhone defaults to showing a new text on screen. If he was looking at it when it came in, he would have seen it.

Nice. I just hope you don't have to see him ever again...

why would the AT&T guy read your text to begin with...... surely he'd just cancel out of it and leave it unopened in the inbox until he was finished what he was doing

Hey, the girl showed remorse. Cut her some slack, lol! Your better off anyways...

THAT SUCKS BURN...its ok move on and dont dwell

956TXking 0

someone has so splainin to do lol

It's better than them staying in the apartment.

Good thing you got your phone fixed just in time! It would have been really awkward at home if you hadn't got that message. You get home "What are you doing?" Boyfriend "I'm moving out" You "Why??" Bf "Oh... didn't you get that text message? The girl I've been sleeping with sent it earlier today."

What really sucks is that you weren't the first to read it. Try something that would make her believe that it wasn't a big deal, like sleeping with her sister.

bosshaug 0

Woah, my cell phone carrier is AT&T too

TenebrificTurtle 0

wow that makes you able to emotionally relate with her. I wear shoes too, sorry about you being retarded... I completely understand, what with me wearing shoes and all.

Jordan_Brianna 0

make stupid comments. get stupid replys.

xsw33tyx101 0

You guys take things waaaay too seriously..

lol that made me laugh so hard comeback of the century hope you dont mind but i have to use that one someday!